Would you like to contribute an article for The Pastor's Wife Speaks? I'd love to take a look at it. Please follow these guidelines:
- Keep in mind the mission of this blog: to uplift and encourage women who live on the front lines of ministry.
- Ideally, posts should be between 300 and 800 words, but I'll still look at longer posts. Post series are also welcome.
- Reprints of previously published posts are acceptable, however, by submitting material you are stating that it was created by you and you own the distribution rights.
- Include a short bio and a photo of yourself to be used at the end of the post. Feel free to include links to your own blog, Facebook page, etc.
- You are welcome to remain anonymous in your post. In that case, please submit a generic bio, such as "Sarah (not her real name) is a mother of three married to a worship leader on the east coast."
- Please email your submissions to jallee725 (at) hotmail (dot) com